www.MarkMushakian.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.MarkMushakian.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great recent movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mushakian
Admin
Mark Mushakian

Great recent movies Empty
PostSubject: Great recent movies   Great recent movies Icon_minitime11/9/2007, 5:42 pm

At this early point, I think I'm the only one here...at least, that's how it seems Wink . So, I'll at least throw out a general topic that seems to be on just about any forum you see...and that's a discussion on the latest movies. I'll start it off by saying the best movie I've been in theaters lately was Dan In Real Life. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, and that's a good thing. Until the very end, it didn't feel like some run of the mill Hollywood romantic comedy. I'm a sap, so sometimes I love the run of the mill Hollywood romantic comedy...but this time it was a refreshing treat to see the characters all developed as real people - not caricatures. Steve Carrell is an actor that, like many comedians, I love seeing in something dramatic. Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler - all guys whose comedy I'm not a fan of....but I think they're great in serious roles. Ultimately, though...it's the message of the movie that gets me the most..and Dan In Real Life had a great one.

haha, I feel pretty pathetic sitting here talking to myself. But I'd feel even worse if I was pleading with people to respond and visit me because I'm lonely. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.MarkMushakian.com

Great recent movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.MarkMushakian.com :: General-
Jump to: