www.MarkMushakian.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.MarkMushakian.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Order of Appearance-11.28.07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mushakian
Admin
Mark Mushakian

In Order of Appearance-11.28.07 Empty
PostSubject: In Order of Appearance-11.28.07   In Order of Appearance-11.28.07 Icon_minitime11/28/2007, 10:01 pm

My friends have pointed out, on more than one occasion, that I have nothing up on my site - and of this I am painfully aware. More than anyone, I can't wait to have SOMEthing online to show people beyond my blogs. I haven't even been promoting my site until I have at least my first short online. I am going back to school full time starting in January, so I have been taking as many hours as I can at work to build up some cash before dropping down to two work days a week. I'm also in the process of editing a wedding DVD for someone, and I am devoting as much time as I can to it so that I can get it done quickly. These two things have resulted in a major delay on my animation. The wedding shouldn't take too much longer, and afterwards I'll be able to resume work on my own projects, but I have a responsibility to finish the wedding in a timely manner, and it was something I promised to do before I even bought this website. Trust me - I can't WAIT to have something of my own online to share... but it will just have to wait a while longer.

In other news, I have decided to stop progress on one of my projects, Smiley. I originally imagined it as a three part mini-series, but after a conversation with a friend about it, and some good ol' fashioned pondering of my own, I've decided that it's not right like that. It's a great idea, and I will be doing it - but I would rather build the character through a number of shorts, and THEN do a mini-series to wrap up the whole thing. So, Smiley is off the Current Projects list for now, but I've got plenty up my sleeve until it returns. I am going to create a Classics section - a page that is dedicated to movies and other things I've done over the years growing up. I've been making movies since the 4th grade, and there are some really great gems amongst the mess. I also have my next short project in mind, and while I won't say what it's going to be about, I can say that it will be done in a medium that I've been working in since I was kid and love with all my heart - stop motion. I'm very excited about it. I know it's a little boring coming back to see nothing new, but it's coming - I promise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MarkMushakian.com

In Order of Appearance-11.28.07
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.MarkMushakian.com :: Blog Entries-
Jump to: